Do you love the Kids Calendar and want to join the fun? We’re expanding to new cities, developing new features, and continuing to strive to be the best community resource possible. We are looking for fun, energetic Kids Calendar readers to join our team and help us grow.
Check out what we’re looking for and then email us if you’d like more info. And please pass along this info to any friends or family you think would be a good fit as well!
Currently, we are looking for enthusiastic Kids Calendar readers who would like to be Curators of Fun! This position is part-time with very flexible hours.
What we’re looking for:
• experience with marketing or sales
• availability during the day
• comfortable with technology (and with learning new things!)
• regular Facebook user
• friendly and outgoing
What the position could include:
• managing Facebook account
• managing website content
• communicating with local organizations
• in-person meetings with local organizations
• representing the Kids Calendar at community events
• promoting the Kids Calendar online and in person
Interested in learning more? Email email@example.com. No formal resume needed, but please send a thoughtful response to why you’d like to join the team and how you think you could contribute.